Here’s 2 Of The Best Pressure Cookers On The Market
If you’re considering the possibility of investing in the best pressure cooker, then you’re making a wise decision. In fact, using a pressure cooker is a fantastic way to prepare a variety of delicious meals, and once you’ve got the hang of using one, you will soon wonder how you managed to survive so long without one! However, making sure you invest in a quality pressure cooker is very important – because an inferior one well quickly let you down, whereas a high-quality one will last for many years without any problem at all. In this guide, we’re going to reveal several of the top pressure cookers currently on the market – so if you pick any of these options you’ll be sure to own a pressure cooker that will serve you well.
Option 1 –
Our first selection is this fantastic pressure cooker by one of the leading brands, known as Instant Pot. As one of the best-reviewed pressure cookers on Amazon, it’s easy to see why so many people have rated this particular pressure cooker so highly.
It comes with an incredibly convenient seven in one multi-function feature, which allows it to operate as a pressure cooker, but also makes it easy to prepare a variety of dishes which include meat, vegetables, desserts, soups, grains, and a whole lot more.
Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, 6Qt/1000W
Amazon Discount Link: http://amzn.to/21LWBHA
- 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker–Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Yogurt Maker, Steamer & Warmer
- Large, easy to use control panel with 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs, Dual pressure, Automatic keep-warm and 3 temperatures for saute and slow cook
- UL and ULC certified with 10 proven safety mechanisms; Highly energy efficient and kitchen friendly
- Include 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle & manual and recipes in English, Spanish, Chinese and French
- Note: indeed it is recommended filling liquid no higher than the MAX line on the inner pot, but for dry food, such as a chicken, pot roast, or steaming vegetables, the inner pot can be filled with food over the MAX line. The inner pot capacity is rated 6Qt for the full size. OuterRim is not made of stainless steel and coated with a thick heat-resistant paint.
- 14 Micro-Processor controlled programs: Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté, Steam, Rice, Porridge, Multigrain, Slow Cook, Keep-Warm, Yogurt, Pasteurize and Fermented Rice (Jiu Niang)
- Dual pressure settings for fast and flexible cooking. Cooking with the high pressure reduces cooking time by up to 70% and the low pressure avoids overcooking delicate food.
- 3-ply bottom Food Grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel cooking pot for durability
- Finger-print resistant brushed stainless steel exterior
Additionally, this pressure cooker is fully programmable, which gives you an incredible range of options to choose from regardless of the meal you’re aiming to prepare. Overall, this is one of the best pressure cookers available, and you’ll struggle to find one that provides more versatility at such an affordable price.
Option 2 –
Of course, while our previous pick is one of the best on the market, there’s no denying that it’s also one of those expensive. However, this fantastic model created by Cuisinart is a suitable alternative for anyone who’s on a tighter budget.
While the cost of this one still rests at around $100 from most online retailers, it still packs plenty of power, which means you won’t be waiting very long for your meals to be ready. Additionally, the exterior is finished with wonderful stainless steel, which goes a long way towards making sure this item is highly durable and long-lasting. In fact, many people who have bought this model have been successfully using it for many years with no signs of wear at all.
Conair Cuisinart 1000 Watt Pressure Cooker
Amazon Discount Link: http://amzn.to/1Tg0oaZ
- 6-quart electric pressure cooker reduces cooking times by 70 percent
- Push-button controls; easy-to-read digital display; precision thermostat
- Settings for pressure cooking, browning, simmering, sauteing, and warming
- Timer; cool-touch handles; nonstick dishwasher-safe cooking pot and trivet. Measures 12-1/5 by 12-1/5 by 13-1/5 inches; 3-year limited warranty
- Kindly review the video under the image section and user manual under product details for the set up and usage related guidance for hustle free usage of the product
You’ll also be pleased to know that this pressure cooker scores fantastic reviews on Amazon as well, with a current rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 stars – making it one of the best-reviewed pressure cookers in existence.
Overall, a quality pressure cooker is a fantastic addition to any kitchen, and you’ll certainly be delighted with some of the results it can produce. While choosing the best pressure cookers to suit your needs isn’t always easy, you can rest assured that if you pick either of the two options listed in this guide, you’re going to be delighted with your purchase.